Friday 2 March 2012

Cross My Heart


Still am yet to post about my London Fashion Week experience this Feb. However today was the first wear of my solid silver Michael Denardo necklace.


Top - Topshop.   Dress - Miss Selfridge.
Originally £110 and then priced at £59 at the London Fashion Weekend. Brought by me for £49 due to my cheeky bargaining. You go girl!


Michaell Denardo is a  London based jewellery designer for both women and men, originally from Pennsylvania. Some of Denardo's earlier pieces are even displayed in the V&A. Some celebrities that have worn Denardo include, the editor of Vogue - Alexandra Shulman, the managing director of Vogue - Frances Bentley, Kevin Spacey and Diana Ross. He even made the golden jubilee necklace for the Queen!


At LFWnd he had some pretty cool necklaces and rings. Here is his website - michaeldenardo.com, however there is nothing on there that tickles my fancy especially with such a small variety. Maybe it's best to visit one of his stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment