Monday 9 December 2013

Twenty-One







Top - H&M / Skirt - H&M / Boots - H&M / Necklace - H&M / Socks - Primark / Bag - Topshop

Due to a my first full project hand in for my last year of University today, and my 21st birthday on Thursday, things have been pretty mental this week. This is the outfit I wore on Thursday to my day out in London with the boyfriend. I have needed an opportunity to wear this skirt and what better one than my 21st! We met at Euston and headed to my Nan's for Prosecco and lunch in Islington. We then checked out the new Burberry store on Regents Street, which we were talking about in my marketing lesson the other day. If only I could actually afford something from there!! This was followed by drinks and food in Leicester Square as we watched the crowds forming for the Nelson Mandela film premiere. Richard's Dad and Stepmum had then brought us tickets to see Billy Elliott at the theatre, so overall it was an amazing day. Due to my deadline me and my parents had decided to postpone the real celebrations till the week after, once I had gone back home for Christmas. However Friday night I walk into a restaurant with Rich unaware that my parents were the two loons sitting with half their faces hidden by the menus! Best suprise ever! Can't believe they had travelled all the way down to celebrate with me! Champagne and an amazing Nepalese meal - even better birthday! 

I feel so unbelievably lucky for everything! I'm not only going to New York, I got a new camera lens and loads more amazing stuff that will be up on here very soon. After being up till late last night to finish everything for my hand in today, I feel the rest of the day will be filled with eating, blogging and online shopping.

Photos by Beth Dowdell

No comments:

Post a Comment