Tuesday 4 February 2014

Check It



Top - Pull & Bear / Jeans - H&M / Boots - H&M

Finally! The sun came out and we actually got to do a blog post! The wind was atrocious, however, Beth and I managed to actually get some decent shots of one another. I love love love this top, which I brought on Saturday (see the post here) from Pull & Bear. It was £12.99 in the sale down from £25.99. The browny orange and blue colours suit my skin tone, which is great, as I usually end up wearing black a lot due to my pale complexion. The material and shape give it that easy to wear, laid back look which goes perfect with jeans. Bring on the good weather and more blog posts is what I say!

Check out the images I took for Beth on her blog Fashion Against Nudism.

Photos taken by Beth Dowdell
Editing by Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment